How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
In a blog posting on the IOD website James Layfield, CEO of Central Working, notes that the idea of working collaboratively has long been embraced by small innovative start-ups, but what makes the idea of open innovation so exciting is that it is now increasingly being taken up by large corporates too. Collaborative working is not about simply sticking people in a room and telling them to work together. That isn’t nearly enough. In order to make it effective you also need to put in place a real structure. Open innovation gets businesses where they want to be, faster and with a better outcome.
Click here to read the full article.
- Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Casting with a Wider Innovation Net
- Open Innovation Comes to Namibia
- Implementing Open Innovation in the Public Sector
- 11 Ways Big Companies Undermine Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019