How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
In a blog posting on the IOD website James Layfield, CEO of Central Working, notes that the idea of working collaboratively has long been embraced by small innovative start-ups, but what makes the idea of open innovation so exciting is that it is now increasingly being taken up by large corporates too. Collaborative working is not about simply sticking people in a room and telling them to work together. That isn’t nearly enough. In order to make it effective you also need to put in place a real structure. Open innovation gets businesses where they want to be, faster and with a better outcome.
Click here to read the full article.
- Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Trending: Online Learning Programs to Become More Innovative
- Pushing the boundaries – part 1: Understanding the different “faces” of open innovation
- Open Innovation Key for Modern Local Authorities
- Commercializing public research: One of the core subjects of the Innovation Policy Platform
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020