How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
In a blog posting on the IOD website James Layfield, CEO of Central Working, notes that the idea of working collaboratively has long been embraced by small innovative start-ups, but what makes the idea of open innovation so exciting is that it is now increasingly being taken up by large corporates too. Collaborative working is not about simply sticking people in a room and telling them to work together. That isn’t nearly enough. In order to make it effective you also need to put in place a real structure. Open innovation gets businesses where they want to be, faster and with a better outcome.
Click here to read the full article.
- Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Casting with a Wider Innovation Net
- Open Innovation Comes to Namibia
- Implementing Open Innovation in the Public Sector
- 11 Ways Big Companies Undermine Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018