How improved technology can battle climate change
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
In this video, experts discuss international strategies to implement resilience in developing countries.
Go to Source
- EU, SA to intensify research collaboration
- Drones for Good: Tracking Climate Change with UAVs
- Organisational Justice and Innovation in the Workplace: The case of the UAE
- Clean Data for Cleaner Cookstoves
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- Does Your Strategy Match Your Competitive Environment?
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019