How improved technology can battle climate change
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
In this video, experts discuss international strategies to implement resilience in developing countries.
Go to Source
- EU, SA to intensify research collaboration
- Drones for Good: Tracking Climate Change with UAVs
- Organisational Justice and Innovation in the Workplace: The case of the UAE
- Clean Data for Cleaner Cookstoves
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- Does Your Strategy Match Your Competitive Environment?
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018