Health Care Opens Up
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
An article in the Huffington Post website noted that open innovation is not new, but it is relatively new to health care, igniting a broad cross-section of challenges, hackathons, and competitions that seek to identify breakthrough solutions to solve for our health and our health care. By applying the best practices of the leading tech accelerators, these programs accelerate the speed at which new solutions are developed, companies are formed, and jobs are created.
Click here to read the full article.
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- What Makes Someone an Engaging Leader
- UP evaluating indigenous plants for cosmetic, medicinal use
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
- Guiding the development of family medicine training in Africa through collaboration with the Medical Education Partnership Initiative.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020