Cote d’Ivoire: Data for Development Revolution Kicks Off
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]We live in exciting times. Hoards of data collected routinely by big telecom companies – but which are currently sitting idle – are about to hit the research community and be used for as yet un-thought of applications.
Go to Source
- Motorola inks 3D printing deal for customizable smartphone parts
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda.
- Africa lacks “interstructures”
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Innovation: Insights from two Cases of Syngenta’s Activities in Genetically Modified Organisms
- Promoting communities of innovation: Do industrial policies matter?
- Key determinants of the successful adoption of new product development methods
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020