Chancellor Proposes Strategic Mak-UNISA Partnership at 6th SARChI
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
The Chancellor, Professor George Mondo Kagonyera has proposed strategic partnerships between Makerere University and the University of South Africa (UNISA), especially in promotion of Indigenous Knowledge Systems (IKS) and innovations in Science and Technology. The Chancellor made these remarks at the 6th SARChI Academic Retreat hosted by UNISA from 23rd-26th November 2013.
- Perseverance Strategies of Enterprising Individuals
- Working with Africa’s orphan crops: Sorghum and millet project consortium strives to deliver more adaptable and high yielding varieties resilient to climate change
- Local Firms Raise $100,000
- Six tips to balance the gender scale in start-up programs
- Making PV from Any Semiconductor
- You Found Your Product-Market Fit. Now What?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020