Chancellor Proposes Strategic Mak-UNISA Partnership at 6th SARChI
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
The Chancellor, Professor George Mondo Kagonyera has proposed strategic partnerships between Makerere University and the University of South Africa (UNISA), especially in promotion of Indigenous Knowledge Systems (IKS) and innovations in Science and Technology. The Chancellor made these remarks at the 6th SARChI Academic Retreat hosted by UNISA from 23rd-26th November 2013.
- CMU’s New Campus in Rwanda, Aims to Expand ICT Knowledge, Worker Skills Across Africa
- Q&A: Dominique Kuitsouc on climate change in Central Africa
- Innovation in Industrial Clusters: a Survey of Footwear Companies in Brazil
- Who Do You Want Your Customers to Become?
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020