Best Research Articles on Open Innovation
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
The OpenInnovation.eu website posted a listing of some of the best research articles on open innovation and related topics that have been published in 2013 as of July. This list of the most downloaded research articles on open innovation is based on the Social Sciences Research Network database and includes brand new theories, recent case studies, preliminary results and pioneering research. The listing includes an abstract of each article.
Click here to read the full list.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018