Kenya: Sony Sugar Launches New Digital System
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]SONY Sugar Company has modernised its service delivery by using a digital platform launched on Tuesday. Jane Pamela, the company’s acting MD, while addressing the guests during the launch of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system at the Company’s Children Park said the new automated system will provide its customers with improved access to service.
Go to Source
- Promoting innovation in conflict relief
- New Book To Start Innovation Effectively
- Marketing’s Mission: Make it Meaningfully Different
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- Leadership succession and firm performance in an emerging economy: Successor origin, relational embeddedness, and legitimacy
- A new Toolkit to help develop national broadband strategies
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020