Africa: Partners Commit to Bolster Open Source Research
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[MMV]The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), UK, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi) and MMV have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate in an effort to build a global community of researchers contributing to open source drug discovery for diseases of poverty.
Go to Source
- South Africa’s new radio telescope starts delivering high-quality science
- Grants4Targets: an open innovation initiative to foster drug discovery collaborations.
- Africa: UK Pledges Millions for Neglected Diseases Drug Research
- Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
- Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
- Africa: £25,000 Prize for African Engineering Innovation Launched
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020