Africa: Partners Commit to Bolster Open Source Research
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[MMV]The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), UK, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi) and MMV have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate in an effort to build a global community of researchers contributing to open source drug discovery for diseases of poverty.
Go to Source
- South Africa’s new radio telescope starts delivering high-quality science
- Grants4Targets: an open innovation initiative to foster drug discovery collaborations.
- Africa: UK Pledges Millions for Neglected Diseases Drug Research
- Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
- Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
- Africa: £25,000 Prize for African Engineering Innovation Launched
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018