Africa: Partners Commit to Bolster Open Source Research
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[MMV]The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), UK, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi) and MMV have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate in an effort to build a global community of researchers contributing to open source drug discovery for diseases of poverty.
Go to Source
- 10 Guidelines for Starting Your Independent ICT4D Project
- SA and Algeria to develop aeronautical research cooperation
- ‘Push’ versus ‘Pull’ Entrepreneurship: an ambiguous distinction?
- Use the Child Friendly Technology Framework for ICT4Kids Project Design
- Middle East and North Africa – Summary of activities achieved under the MENA Water Seminar Series H2KNOW : innovation in the science, technology and economics of water
- Management Innovations for the Future of Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020