Africa: Partners Commit to Bolster Open Source Research
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[MMV]The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), UK, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi) and MMV have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate in an effort to build a global community of researchers contributing to open source drug discovery for diseases of poverty.
Go to Source
- Strategic control and corporate entrepreneurship: an empirical study
- Can index insurance protect poor farmers against climate change risks?
- Tourism ecosystems: A way to think about challenges and solutions to tourism development
- 7 Ways We Can Scale ICT4D Pilotitis
- Ethiopia project component raring to produce mushroom, biogas and bio-fertilizer from coffee waste
- Knowledge adaptation key to local innovation, finds review
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020