Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
November 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Key Publishers]Pathfinder International is exploiting mobile technology to address youth sexual and reproductive health in Mozambique and Ethiopia.
Go to Source
- Development of ontology from Indian agricultural e-governance data using IndoWordNet: A semantic web approach
- Apps for Africa
- Mercy Corps’ Agri-Fin Mobile program goes live in Indonesia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe
- Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance
- Realigning Africa’s doctoral programmes
- Just how much gender capacity exists in Africa RISING?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020