Zimbabwe: Econet Joins Pan-African Wind Power Initiative
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
[New Zimbabwe]ECONET Wireless has joined an initiative led by Danish wind energy group Vestas to build small wind power generators across Africa.
Go to Source
- PII- Potential Innovation Index: a Tool to Benchmark Innovation Capabilities in International Context
- Pursuing adoption of free and open source software in governments
- Africa to get $154m pan African university
- What’s the Best IT Equipment to Use in Harsh Environments?
- Enhancing New Product Development (NPD) Portfolio Performance by Shaping the Development Funnel
- SA Space Agency seeks to locally augment satellite navigation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021