Zimbabwe: Econet Joins Pan-African Wind Power Initiative
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
[New Zimbabwe]ECONET Wireless has joined an initiative led by Danish wind energy group Vestas to build small wind power generators across Africa.
Go to Source
- To Harmonize or Not to Harmonize? The Case of Cross-national Biotechnology Governance in Southern Africa
- 4 Challenges to Reaching 3.8 Billion Mobile Internet Users in 2020
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- London Technology Salon: How Can We Empower Women and Girls with Mobiles?
- How to measure business value of business model ontologies? A proposal
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021