Startup Showcase: Mateeshoh
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
Supporting startups is one of the key reasons why the iHub exists, and part of this involves talking about what people and startups in the community are doing. Tosh is a former iHub Community Manager who has launched a startup, Mateeshoh, an online electronic commerce fashion portal that allows one to purchase trendy ‘teeshohs’ (t-shirts in […]
Go to Source
- Microsoft BizSpark program for Startups
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020