Makerere-CURAD Call for Agribusiness Incubatees
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
The Consortium for enhancing University Responsiveness to agribusiness Development (CURAD) is a public-private partnership initiative promoted by Makerere University, the National Union of Coffee Agribusinesses and Farm Enterprises (NUCAFE), National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) and NIRAS international.
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects and constraints.
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- Guest Post: Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund’s Competitions Focusing on Agribusiness, Climate Change
- The Making of an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Nepal
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018