Makerere-CURAD Call for Agribusiness Incubatees
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
The Consortium for enhancing University Responsiveness to agribusiness Development (CURAD) is a public-private partnership initiative promoted by Makerere University, the National Union of Coffee Agribusinesses and Farm Enterprises (NUCAFE), National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) and NIRAS international.
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects and constraints.
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- Guest Post: Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund’s Competitions Focusing on Agribusiness, Climate Change
- The Making of an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Nepal
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019