Makerere-CURAD Call for Agribusiness Incubatees
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
The Consortium for enhancing University Responsiveness to agribusiness Development (CURAD) is a public-private partnership initiative promoted by Makerere University, the National Union of Coffee Agribusinesses and Farm Enterprises (NUCAFE), National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) and NIRAS international.
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects and constraints.
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- Guest Post: Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund’s Competitions Focusing on Agribusiness, Climate Change
- The Making of an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Nepal
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019