Kenya BoP Experience
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
edge would like to invite you to spend a weekend in Kitengela, envisioning the future of healthcare for Kenya. With approximately half its population living in poverty, Kenya struggles to provide access to basic health care services and medical treatment to its citizens. Join the BOP Experience This program will give you a close interaction […]
Go to Source
- Using Open Innovation to Deliver Healthcare Disruption
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Health Care Opens Up
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Mobile Health Applications That Work: Opportunities and Barriers.
- Disruptive innovation: contributing to a value-based health care system.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019