Kenya BoP Experience
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
edge would like to invite you to spend a weekend in Kitengela, envisioning the future of healthcare for Kenya. With approximately half its population living in poverty, Kenya struggles to provide access to basic health care services and medical treatment to its citizens. Join the BOP Experience This program will give you a close interaction […]
Go to Source
- Using Open Innovation to Deliver Healthcare Disruption
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Health Care Opens Up
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Mobile Health Applications That Work: Opportunities and Barriers.
- Disruptive innovation: contributing to a value-based health care system.
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019