Kenya BoP Experience
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
edge would like to invite you to spend a weekend in Kitengela, envisioning the future of healthcare for Kenya. With approximately half its population living in poverty, Kenya struggles to provide access to basic health care services and medical treatment to its citizens. Join the BOP Experience This program will give you a close interaction […]
Go to Source
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- UP evaluating indigenous plants for cosmetic, medicinal use
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
- Guiding the development of family medicine training in Africa through collaboration with the Medical Education Partnership Initiative.
- Innovations to enhance the quality of health professions education at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences–NECTAR program.
- Lessons from eight countries on diffusing innovation in health care.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020