Kenya BoP Experience
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
edge would like to invite you to spend a weekend in Kitengela, envisioning the future of healthcare for Kenya. With approximately half its population living in poverty, Kenya struggles to provide access to basic health care services and medical treatment to its citizens. Join the BOP Experience This program will give you a close interaction […]
Go to Source
- Using Open Innovation to Deliver Healthcare Disruption
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Health Care Opens Up
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Mobile Health Applications That Work: Opportunities and Barriers.
- Disruptive innovation: contributing to a value-based health care system.
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018