Infographic: Creating jobs for generations by closing the youth employment gap
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
Globally, 600 million jobs will need to be created over the next 15 years to keep unemployment rates constant.
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 8 key approaches to accelerate financial inclusion
- Crowdsourcing ideas to co-create a smarter future
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- Innovator-in-Chief: The Public Sector – Catalyst of Creativity
Tags: world bank
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020