Infographic: Creating jobs for generations by closing the youth employment gap
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
Globally, 600 million jobs will need to be created over the next 15 years to keep unemployment rates constant.
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 8 key approaches to accelerate financial inclusion
- Crowdsourcing ideas to co-create a smarter future
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- Innovator-in-Chief: The Public Sector – Catalyst of Creativity
Tags: world bank
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018