Infographic: Creating jobs for generations by closing the youth employment gap
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
Globally, 600 million jobs will need to be created over the next 15 years to keep unemployment rates constant.
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 8 key approaches to accelerate financial inclusion
- Crowdsourcing ideas to co-create a smarter future
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- Innovator-in-Chief: The Public Sector – Catalyst of Creativity
Tags: world bank
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019