Africa: Survey Suggests Online Courses Are Failing to Educate the Poor
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Massive open online courses (MOOCs) may not be reaching the poor, but instead be catering to the rich and well-educated in developing nations, research shows.
Go to Source
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- eLA14 Working Opportunities for Students
- Teaching entrepreneurship using Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Is High Impact Digital Learning Possible in Schools without Electricity?
- Do Not Underestimate the Online Learning Investment
- 12 Considerations in Designing ICTs to Better Support Children
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020