Africa: Climate Technology Centre and Network Ready to Assist Developing Countries
November 27, 2013 Editor 0
[UNEP]Warsaw -One year after the 18th Climate Change Conference selected a consortium led by the UN Environment Programme (UNEP) to host a facility to accelerate the development and transfer of climate-related technology and expertise to developing countries, the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) is now officially open for business.
Go to Source
- Using Open Data to drive innovation, collaboration and change in India
- Is big data a silver bullet for development?
- Africa: Investment in ICT Will Reduce Africa’s Poverty, Says Itu Boss
- How to make markets work for the poor–and measure the results
- SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
- Book Reviews: Michael E. Gerber, Awakening the Entrepreneur Within: How Ordinary People Can Create Extraordinary Companies
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020