Africa: New Video Solution for Low-Bandwidth Africa
November 26, 2013 Editor 0
[SA Info]While online video usage has exploded internationally, Africa is lagging behind because unbroken streaming is not possible in the low-rate internet infrastructures available on the continent.
Go to Source
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging with the Next Billion
- Biodiesel in Brazil: science, technology and innovation indicators
- How Can Drones Accelerate Development in Ghana?
- Screening for start-up potential in universities and research institutions – or how to map invisible innovation potentials
- Refections on 1st World Open Innovation Conference
- The Choice Between Facebook and Running Water Isn’t Obvious
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021