Motorola inks 3D printing deal for customizable smartphone parts
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
3D Systems and Motorola have signed a multi-year deal that will provide highly customizable 3D-printed phone parts, giving owners a way to make functional and aesthetic choices about their device.
Go to Source
- CU-Boulder researchers develop 4-D printing technology for composite materials
- Inexpensive 3D Printer in the world
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- 3D printing community rallies to create $5 hand for kid
- 3D printing: A new brick in the Great Wall
- Imaginarium | Tapping into 3D Printing
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018