Motorola inks 3D printing deal for customizable smartphone parts
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
3D Systems and Motorola have signed a multi-year deal that will provide highly customizable 3D-printed phone parts, giving owners a way to make functional and aesthetic choices about their device.
Go to Source
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- Inexpensive 3D Printer in the world
- CU-Boulder researchers develop 4-D printing technology for composite materials
- Marcelo Coelho and Colin Raney on 3D printing and the digital manufacturing revolution
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020