Inexpensive 3D Printer in the world
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
African innovators need access to the best technology. We now have the most inexpensive 3D Printer in the world and if you buy from Africa, We will deliver it personally in February during our African Geeks Gone Global Trip. http://geekheaven.co/gadgets/
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- Motorola inks 3D printing deal for customizable smartphone parts
- CU-Boulder researchers develop 4-D printing technology for composite materials
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- Africa: Filling the White Spaces – Broadcast Broadband in Africa
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020