Africa: Kenya Second in Africa in Internet Contribution to GDP – Report
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Africa’s rapid adoption of internet technology and solutions is increasingly contributing to the growth of economies across the continent, with Kenya among the leading countries reaping from the internet.
Go to Source
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- Alcatel-Lucent to upgrade EASSy submarine cable system along Africa’s eastern and southern coast
- East Africa: New Android 4.3 First Smartphone OS to Natively Support Kiswahili
- East Africa: Plant Clinics Taking Root in East Africa
- Kenya: Young Kenyan Farmers Engage On Social Media
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018