Africa: Kenya Second in Africa in Internet Contribution to GDP – Report
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Africa’s rapid adoption of internet technology and solutions is increasingly contributing to the growth of economies across the continent, with Kenya among the leading countries reaping from the internet.
Go to Source
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- Alcatel-Lucent to upgrade EASSy submarine cable system along Africa’s eastern and southern coast
- East Africa: New Android 4.3 First Smartphone OS to Natively Support Kiswahili
- East Africa: Plant Clinics Taking Root in East Africa
- Kenya: Young Kenyan Farmers Engage On Social Media
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019