Africa: AVU to Hold the First International Academic Conference On Open and Distance Learning
November 25, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]The African Virtual University (AVU) will hold the 1st International Academic Conference from 20th to 22nd November, 2013 in Nairobi, Kenya, as part of its plans to share ongoing research and innovative projects currently involved in eLearning education and training in Africa.
Go to Source
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- eLA14 Working Opportunities for Students
- Teaching entrepreneurship using Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Is High Impact Digital Learning Possible in Schools without Electricity?
- Do Not Underestimate the Online Learning Investment
- Please RSVP: How Are Community Health Workers Using ICT?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021