Angola: Brazil Seen As Greater Partner in Science and Technologies Areas
November 24, 2013 Editor 0
[ANGOP]The Minister of Science and Technology, Maria Candida Teixeira Pereira, said on Thursday in Luanda that Brazil is a potential partner for Angola in the sciences and technologies areas, having into account its current progress in scientific production.
Go to Source
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
- Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
- The One Thing Everyone Should Do Now to Improve Program M&E
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020