Malawi: Science Subjects Vital to the Country’s Development
November 23, 2013 Editor 0
[Malawi News Agency]Science subjects need to take precedence in Malawi’s learning curriculum if the country is to attain accelerated economic growth and development, Japanese ambassador to Malawi, Shigenobu Kobayashi has said.
Go to Source
- Where’s my solar-powered iPhone?
- Use of solar thermal energy in the hydrodistillation of essential oil
- Inveneo’s Network Management Software Now Available to the Public!
- Proposing CSS input modality
- SKA strengthening the African agenda – Zuma
- Forming Mechanisms and Structures of a Knowledge Transfer Network: Theoretical and Simulation Research
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020