Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
November 21, 2013 Editor 0
The Innovation Excellence website noted that given the level of excitement the concept of Open Innovation has caused in the media in recent years, one would assume that this approach has become a common tool used by organizations to achieve their innovation goals. Indeed, this year’s study by Henry Chesbrough and Sabine Brunswicker shows that large companies in Europe and the U.S. are increasingly using open innovation in their business practices. However, when asked which specific open innovation tools they employ the most, the respondent chose customer co-creation, informal networking and university grants.Click here to read the full article..
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020