Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
November 21, 2013 Editor 0
The Innovation Excellence website noted that given the level of excitement the concept of Open Innovation has caused in the media in recent years, one would assume that this approach has become a common tool used by organizations to achieve their innovation goals. Indeed, this year’s study by Henry Chesbrough and Sabine Brunswicker shows that large companies in Europe and the U.S. are increasingly using open innovation in their business practices. However, when asked which specific open innovation tools they employ the most, the respondent chose customer co-creation, informal networking and university grants.Click here to read the full article..
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018