Rwanda: Rwanda to Showcase Investment Opportunities in the ICT Sector At ITU Telecom World 2013
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[Rwanda Govt]Bangkok -Rwanda will showcase its investment opportunities in the ICT sector as well as current Government and private sector led-innovations in this field at the ITU Telecom World 2013 in Bangkok, Thailand. This four-day event starting today will see expert speakers from industry and government, regulation and innovation hubs debating on the radical transformation of the ICT industry.
Go to Source
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Smart Africa returns – with a focus on Rwanda
- Financial Inclusion Up Close in Rwanda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020