Practical Handbook on Open Innovation
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
The Science Business website posted an article noting that there are several reasons why researchers should learn more about Open Innovation. Many funding agencies and universities are starting to demand the use of Open Innovation. Several companies are changing their model for R&D, creating new opportunities for research collaboration but also potential pitfalls. Open Innovation also provides lots of new tools for getting resources, changing the way research can be done and how results can be utilized. However, until now most of the literature on Open Innovation has focused on how companies and inventors can use it.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020