Nigeria: Wike Urges Stakeholders to Exploit Opportunities in ICT to Develop Education
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[Leadership]The Supervising Minister of Education, Chief Nyesom Wike, has urged stakeholders in education to create and exploit local and global opportunities in the deployment of ICT for sustainable development of the sector.
Go to Source
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- Foreign direct investment and development: Insights from literature and ideas for research
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
Tags: Development, Information technology, Internet governance
Angola: Angola Committed to Modernizing Telecommunications Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas, Part 3
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 836 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 817 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 782 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 744 views