Nigeria: Wike Urges Stakeholders to Exploit Opportunities in ICT to Develop Education
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[Leadership]The Supervising Minister of Education, Chief Nyesom Wike, has urged stakeholders in education to create and exploit local and global opportunities in the deployment of ICT for sustainable development of the sector.
Go to Source
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- Foreign direct investment and development: Insights from literature and ideas for research
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020