Nigeria: AU Urged to Create African Science Fund
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The African Union has been charged to create African Science Fund (ASF) which would fund researches in science and technology that would give the African continent the needed breakthrough for development.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector
- Effects of Policies on Yam Production and Consumption in Nigeria
- The place of human capital development in today’s economy: further evidence from Nigeria
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021