Miscrosoft customers in Africa get Office365 on free trial for 120 days
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
Microsoft customers in Botswana, Ethiopia, Namibia, Tanzania, Uganda & Zambia, are getting Office365 on free trial for 120 days.The announcement was made through the software giant’s Twitter handle for East Africa.
— Microsoft EastAfrica (@Microsoftea) November 18, 2013
Office 365 is a subscription-based online office and software plus services suite which offers access to various services and software built around the Microsoft Office platform.
Microsoft is offering two packages for small businesses; Office 365 small business premium that goes for $12.50 user/month while Office 365 Midsize business goes for $15.00 user/month. What’s more is that you also get business-class email, a public website, web conferencing and document sharing.
Microsoft has been investing in Africa with its 4Afrika campaign being one of its biggest attempt to capture the African market. Microsoft follows Google which offered to build websites for businesses free of charge while it littered Kampala city with Gmail billboards.
The post Miscrosoft customers in Africa get Office365 on free trial for 120 days appeared first on TechPost.
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
- Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
- The One Thing Everyone Should Do Now to Improve Program M&E
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021