Debunking Myths About Products for Africa
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
CD4 tests measure immune cell levels and help to determine when patients need to start or modify antiretroviral therapy. They are a crucial diagnostic component in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
- Platform-based Product Design and Environmental Turbulence: The Mediating Role of Strategic Flexibility
- HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021