Debunking Myths About Products for Africa
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
CD4 tests measure immune cell levels and help to determine when patients need to start or modify antiretroviral therapy. They are a crucial diagnostic component in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
- Platform-based Product Design and Environmental Turbulence: The Mediating Role of Strategic Flexibility
- HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020