Debunking Myths About Products for Africa
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
CD4 tests measure immune cell levels and help to determine when patients need to start or modify antiretroviral therapy. They are a crucial diagnostic component in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
- Platform-based Product Design and Environmental Turbulence: The Mediating Role of Strategic Flexibility
- Africa: Pros and Cons of High-Tech TB Testing
- Oncology: A medical matryoshka doll
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018