Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas, Part 3
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[RNW Africa]Welcome to the world of digital food chains … In part three of a four-part series, blogger and IT expert Florent Youzan shows how Africans can turn their daily ‘challenges’ into business ideas.
Go to Source
- Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas
- 3 Ways to Build Successful Partnerships with Mobile Network Operators
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- Global Impact Investing Network Receives GBP 10.5 Million Commitment from UK’s Department for International Development
- What does it take to have vibrant growth for all?
- How to Create the Next Facebook(Taulli)
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020