Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas, Part 3
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[RNW Africa]Welcome to the world of digital food chains … In part three of a four-part series, blogger and IT expert Florent Youzan shows how Africans can turn their daily ‘challenges’ into business ideas.
Go to Source
- Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas
- Africa: Taxing the Continent’s Internet Generation
- South Africa: A World First – CSIR Develops Digital Laser
- Can We Design For Breakthrough Innovation?
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries – Part 3
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018