Africa: Technology Roadmap Resets Targets On Malaria Vaccines
November 20, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]More efficacious malaria vaccines and those that could eliminate the disease in different settings should be available by 2030, according to the 2013 Malaria Vaccine Technology Roadmap, announced today in The Lancet.
Go to Source
- Study is first to explain type of antimalarial drug resistance
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- ‘Self-sabotage’ prevents immune protection against malaria
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- UP evaluating indigenous plants for cosmetic, medicinal use
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020