The Promise and Perils of Equity Crowdfunding
November 19, 2013 Editor 0
As stakeholders review proposed SEC rules for equity crowdfunding, debate is building about who stands to gain from the new investment vehicle — and who stands to suffer significant loss.
Go to Source
- First UX month in Africa Begins!
- Congo set to launch its first science journal
- Guestpost: Business Models, Entrepreneurship, and Poverty Alleviation in Kenya
- East African dairy farmers using mobile phones to record yields
- How These Small-Time Brands Made It Big
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020