Software helps engineers design infrastructure projects
November 19, 2013 Editor 0
The need for better coordination and design communication, materials, schedules, budgets and compliance across an increasingly dispersed team of stakeholders is becoming apparent, as a result of infrastructure projects becoming more complex with increasing requirements for sustainability, says software company CAD Corporation.
Go to Source
- Disruptive innovation as a driver of science and medicine.
- Metrics for the elements of intellectual capital in an economy driven by knowledge
- The One Thing Everyone Should Do Now to Improve Program M&E
- Placing your bets: Subsistence or Transformational Entrepreneurship
- Kenya: Innovation Protects Livestock From Tsetse Fly
- How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020