Software helps engineers design infrastructure projects
November 19, 2013 Editor 0
The need for better coordination and design communication, materials, schedules, budgets and compliance across an increasingly dispersed team of stakeholders is becoming apparent, as a result of infrastructure projects becoming more complex with increasing requirements for sustainability, says software company CAD Corporation.
Go to Source
- Innovative Doctoral Education for Global Food Security
- Harvard Development Expert: Agricultural Innovation Offers Path to Overcome Hunger
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Eritrea: Halai Technical School Graduates 38 Students in Machine Technology
- RSVP Now to Debate MOOCs Impact in the Developing World
- The Steep Psychological Price of Starting Your Own Company
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021