Realigning Africa’s doctoral programmes
November 19, 2013 Editor 0
Should the PhD system focus on pure research or practical outcomes? Imogen Mathers blogs from South Africa.
Go to Source
- Five Sources of Start-up Ideas
- Perseverance Strategies of Enterprising Individuals
- Tunisia to boost its S&T with US$16.5 million project
- Shifting the Boundaries of Innovation in Financial Services
- Fostering Innovation through Effective Risk Management
- How can women empowerment through livestock value chains enhance maternal and child nutrition in Northern Kenya?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020