European aerospace group to strengthen business and research links with SA
November 19, 2013 Editor 0
European airliner manufacturer Airbus expects to double its current sourcing volume from South Africa by 2020. This was recently revealed in Toulose, France, by Airbus international cooperation analyst Tina Rose. Currently, Airbus sources components and parts from South Africa worth $35-million a year. Companies that are Airbus partners and suppliers are Aerosud, Cobham South Africa, Denel Aerostructures and AfricaNDT.
Go to Source
- Economies of Unscale: Why Business Has Never Been Easier for the Little Guy
- What has the iHub achieved?
- Prioritizing climate-smart livestock interventions in Africa
- Innovation Isn’t About New Products, It’s About Changing Behavior
- Increased productivity, not less energy use, results from more efficient lighting
- How Do You Know What You Think You Know?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020