European aerospace group to strengthen business and research links with SA
November 19, 2013 Editor 0
European airliner manufacturer Airbus expects to double its current sourcing volume from South Africa by 2020. This was recently revealed in Toulose, France, by Airbus international cooperation analyst Tina Rose. Currently, Airbus sources components and parts from South Africa worth $35-million a year. Companies that are Airbus partners and suppliers are Aerosud, Cobham South Africa, Denel Aerostructures and AfricaNDT.
Go to Source
- Comparison of different poultry breeds under station and on-farm conditions in Ethiopia
- Advancing research to support smallholder farmers
- Biofuel from biomass one step closer to reality thanks to discovery to manipulate ‘hot’ microbes
- Do Service Guarantees Guarantee Greater Market Value?
- “Africa Should Bank on Innovation”
- Foster a Culture of Gratitude
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020