30 Ways to Present a New Idea
November 19, 2013 Editor 0
Most new ideas don’t lead to new successful products or services. Six out of seven new concepts never reach the market. Lack of support at top management is an important explanation. In my professional practice I made – and saw a lot of mistakes being made in the way innovators present their ideas.
Go to Source
- Where Are the B2B Plays in African ICT Start-Ups?
- Crowdsourcing An Application Repository
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
- Ebola Virus Disease Diagnostics, Sierra Leone: Analysis of Real-time Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction Values for Clinical Blood and Oral Swab Specimens.
- Innovation in Industrial Clusters: a Survey of Footwear Companies in Brazil
- 6 Posters for your Innovation Propaganda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020