Use the Child Friendly Technology Framework for ICT4Kids Project Design
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
Check out UNICEF’s new Child Friendly Technology Framework – 52 worksheets for brainstorming and project planning.
The Child Friendly Technology Framework can be used for a project with a technology component that is focused on children and adolescents. It consists of 52 worksheets grouped into seven sections. These worksheets serve as programme guidance and can spark conversations among your team members.
The Child Friendly Technology Framework guides ICT4D practitioners through strategizing a context-specific plan, without proposing a one-size-fits-all solution. The finishing product will be a completed Concept Note and Executive Summary, which is essentially the Terms of Reference for a project, and can be finalized, shared, and form the basis of a project kick off.
The Child Friendly Technology Framework is created by the UNICEF Innovation Unit, Supply Division and Programme Division based on dedicated work and extensive research of UNICEF Country Offices.
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- How Public Libraries Connect People to ICT for Development
- What Is the Inveneo “Self-Contained Site Survey Tool”?
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020