The Future of Corporate Innovation
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
The Huffington Post posted an article by Steve Blank on its website which noted that in 2012 he got together with Alexander Osterwalder, Henry Chesbrough and Andre Marquis to think about the Lean and the future of corporate innovation. They had some radical thoughts how companies were going to have change to remain competitive in the 21st century in a blog post. What they didn’t envision was that one creative corporate VP would take that and build a world-class corporate innovation program around it. David Butler is the VP of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at The Coca-Cola Company – responsible for finding breakthrough innovation and building an entrepreneurial culture. Here’s how he’s shaping the future of corporate innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018