The Future of Corporate Innovation
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
The Huffington Post posted an article by Steve Blank on its website which noted that in 2012 he got together with Alexander Osterwalder, Henry Chesbrough and Andre Marquis to think about the Lean and the future of corporate innovation. They had some radical thoughts how companies were going to have change to remain competitive in the 21st century in a blog post. What they didn’t envision was that one creative corporate VP would take that and build a world-class corporate innovation program around it. David Butler is the VP of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at The Coca-Cola Company – responsible for finding breakthrough innovation and building an entrepreneurial culture. Here’s how he’s shaping the future of corporate innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
- Seminar: Open Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
- 27 options to find revenues for your new idea
- A New Model to Chip Away at the Infrastructure Financing Gap: Brazil Leads the Way
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020