Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
As some of you may have heard, the World Bank is in the middle of an extensive change process, with the goal of making us more responsive and nimble in addressing the needs of our client countries. In the ICT Practice, we are convinced that an important part of this process will be to integrate new technology into our operations in a way which is coordinated and informed.
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Harnessing the Transformative Power of Technology to End Poverty
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019