Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
November 16, 2013 Editor 0
As some of you may have heard, the World Bank is in the middle of an extensive change process, with the goal of making us more responsive and nimble in addressing the needs of our client countries. In the ICT Practice, we are convinced that an important part of this process will be to integrate new technology into our operations in a way which is coordinated and informed.
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Harnessing the Transformative Power of Technology to End Poverty
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018