Top management team diversity in fostering organizational ambidexterity: Examining TMT integration mechanisms
November 14, 2013 Editor 0
Combining the upper echelons theory and intragroup conflict view, this paper argues that diverse teams have a dual nature that simultaneously facilitates and hinders organizational ambidexterity. This study suggests that establishing a governance mechanism to manage the dual impact of team diversity is crucial. This study is based on a questionnaire survey a
Go to Source
- You need to be outrageously aspirational when you take on a growth pole
- Nigeria: Multinational Concepts Unveils 3-D Digital Printing Machine
- Perspectives on the role of stakeholders in knowledge translation in health policy development in Uganda.
- The Smartest Leaders Make Their Own Opportunities
- Can Islamic Finance spur Inclusive Growth & Sustainable Development?
- Innovation in Vaccinology
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020