The Promise and Challenge of Big Data
November 13, 2013 Editor 0
A number of projects have explored the potential of big data, but are we adequately addressing the threats, too?
Go to Source
- Making a Profit from Making a Difference
- Microsatellites are repetitive, but the lab work doesn’t have to be
- Pushing the Boundaries – Part 2: Making Open Innovation Relevant to More Economic Players
- Does disruptive innovation enhance our paradigm shifts?
- Focus Your Strategy By Assessing Others’
- The End of Banks as We Know Them?
Call for single body to regulate GMOs across Africa Transfer more, benefit more? An institutional framework for understanding the use of interorganizationally and intraorganizationally transferred knowledge
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020