Call for single body to regulate GMOs across Africa
November 13, 2013 Editor 0
Setting up one regulatory body would help to overcome a lack of scientific capacity in this field, says study.
Go to Source
- Entrepreneurially-Minded Politicians Should Put Their Money Where Their Mouths Are
- Tackling Inequalities in Development Policies
- Where to Find Authentic Entrepreneurs
- Consortium addressing key policy issues for the application and adoption of Bio-Innovate’s agricultural and environmental bioscience innovations
- Gates challenges researchers to reinvent the toilet
- A qualitative assessment of health extension workers’ relationships with the community and health sector in Ethiopia: opportunities for enhancing maternal health performance.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020