Call for single body to regulate GMOs across Africa
November 13, 2013 Editor 0
Setting up one regulatory body would help to overcome a lack of scientific capacity in this field, says study.
Go to Source
- Community-based education programs in Africa: faculty experience within the Medical Education Partnership Initiative (MEPI) network.
- Make Your Marketing Content Useful
- Impact of RFID on the Retail Value Chain: An Exploratory Study Using a Mixed Method Approach
- Angel Investors as Startup Enablers in the Developing World
- Knowledge management initiatives in the United Arab Emirates:a baseline study
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
Integrating risk management in the innovation project The Promise and Challenge of Big Data
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views