Tanzania: Engineering Institute Touts More Research
November 12, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) has urged the private sector, especially industries and companies to conduct research to speed up innovation that will in turn translate into development and social welfare.
Go to Source
- Engineering a better biofuel
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
- 27 options to find revenues for your new idea
- A New Model to Chip Away at the Infrastructure Financing Gap: Brazil Leads the Way
- Ancient wisdom boosts sustainability of biotech cotton
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020