Ethiopia: Poor Quality, Pricey – Ethiopia’s ICT Sector Slated By UN Report
November 12, 2013 Editor 0
[Addis Fortune]The latest ITU report released in Ethiopia claims that information and communications technology is among the least developed and most expensive in the world. This came in a ranking system, which canvassed 169 countries.
Go to Source
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- Use the Child Friendly Technology Framework for ICT4Kids Project Design
- African Digital Woman of the Year Award: Call for nominations
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020