Driving Science through Open Innovation
November 12, 2013 Editor 0
The Information Daily website notes that providing tools and information for academics in the public domain can lead to faster publication and drug creation, benefiting the whole scientific community, according to Malcolm Skingle of GlaxoSmithKline. In the article Skingle discusses the opportunities of open innovation in scientific research.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018