Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[The Herald]”The fact that we are teens and the perception that we can’t develop anything that can help the nation and world at large still remains a hurdle to youth innovation,” said one teenager from Highfield.
Go to Source
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- The Snapchat “Self-destructed” on its way to Africa?
- A ‘demographic window’ of opportunity: Why youth need bank access now
- Africa: Sub-Saharan Africa – a Major Potential Revenue Opportunity for Digital Payments
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
- Announcing – iHub Cluster Developer Sandbox
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018