Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[The Herald]”The fact that we are teens and the perception that we can’t develop anything that can help the nation and world at large still remains a hurdle to youth innovation,” said one teenager from Highfield.
Go to Source
- International molecular symposium to promote research commercialisation
- An empirical study on the contribution of lean practices to environmental performance of the manufacturing firms in northern region of Malaysia
- Pan-African genomics
- We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
- Please RSVP: Should We Create Standardized Training Content for Community Health Workers?
- Unlocking innovation in the Middle East through financial inclusion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020