Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[The Herald]”The fact that we are teens and the perception that we can’t develop anything that can help the nation and world at large still remains a hurdle to youth innovation,” said one teenager from Highfield.
Go to Source
- Take Ownership of Your Actions by Taking Responsibility
- The economic cost of gender inequality
- Gut microbes enable coffee pest to withstand extremely toxic concentrations of caffeine
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- INFOGRAPHIC: How does a farm family in Malawi produce more from their farm?
- Submit Your Presentation Idea for the Global mHealth Forum by this Friday
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020