Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]Information and Communication Technology solution developers are tussling it out at kLab, Rwanda’s first innovation hub, on the best ways ICT can empower the agriculture sector. This is part of the ongoing conference in Kigali convened to deliberate on ways agriculture can leverage ICT to enhance marketing.
Go to Source
- Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Technology Questions Every CMO Must Ask
- The Vital Entrepreneurial Learning Organization: A Corporate Mindset for Entrepreneurial Change Management
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021