Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
November 9, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]Information and Communication Technology solution developers are tussling it out at kLab, Rwanda’s first innovation hub, on the best ways ICT can empower the agriculture sector. This is part of the ongoing conference in Kigali convened to deliberate on ways agriculture can leverage ICT to enhance marketing.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Rwanda: Rwf20 Million for ICT Competition
- Rwanda: ICT Essential to Agriculture
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019