Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
An article on the Forbes website asked the question “How do you make an innovation focus work inside of an existing business model or models?” The answer the article gave: ” By merging ‘culture rules’ with ‘business model’.” The challenge for any business when considering the importance of building and nurturing an innovation culture is in understanding the difference between business model and culture rules. The business model is how money gets made, what drives the profitable execution of the business. The rules of culture are the values — spoken and unspoken — that drive behavior, commitment and ambition.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018