Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
An article on the Forbes website asked the question “How do you make an innovation focus work inside of an existing business model or models?” The answer the article gave: ” By merging ‘culture rules’ with ‘business model’.” The challenge for any business when considering the importance of building and nurturing an innovation culture is in understanding the difference between business model and culture rules. The business model is how money gets made, what drives the profitable execution of the business. The rules of culture are the values — spoken and unspoken — that drive behavior, commitment and ambition.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019