Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
An article on the Forbes website asked the question “How do you make an innovation focus work inside of an existing business model or models?” The answer the article gave: ” By merging ‘culture rules’ with ‘business model’.” The challenge for any business when considering the importance of building and nurturing an innovation culture is in understanding the difference between business model and culture rules. The business model is how money gets made, what drives the profitable execution of the business. The rules of culture are the values — spoken and unspoken — that drive behavior, commitment and ambition.
Click here to read the full article.
- How a Bathtub-Shaped Graph Helped a Company Avoid Disaster
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
- 27 options to find revenues for your new idea
- A New Model to Chip Away at the Infrastructure Financing Gap: Brazil Leads the Way
- Ancient wisdom boosts sustainability of biotech cotton
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020