Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
An article on the Forbes website asked the question “How do you make an innovation focus work inside of an existing business model or models?” The answer the article gave: ” By merging ‘culture rules’ with ‘business model’.” The challenge for any business when considering the importance of building and nurturing an innovation culture is in understanding the difference between business model and culture rules. The business model is how money gets made, what drives the profitable execution of the business. The rules of culture are the values — spoken and unspoken — that drive behavior, commitment and ambition.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019