Role of Stakeholders in the edTech Ecosystem in Kenya
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Education is not just the responsibility of school leaders and teachers. Education involves different stakeholders who play a role directly or indirectly.Some of the key stakeholders in the edTech ecosystem are; Learners (kids and grownups), teachers, publishers, tech entrepreneurs and developers, Government and its parastatals including Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, Parents, School owners, board […]
Go to Source
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- The future of Edtech in Africa
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- Open Call for Submissions: What are the Greatest Challenges in Promoting Literacy with ICT?
- What Are the Knowns and Unknown in m-Education?
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018