Role of Stakeholders in the edTech Ecosystem in Kenya
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Education is not just the responsibility of school leaders and teachers. Education involves different stakeholders who play a role directly or indirectly.Some of the key stakeholders in the edTech ecosystem are; Learners (kids and grownups), teachers, publishers, tech entrepreneurs and developers, Government and its parastatals including Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, Parents, School owners, board […]
Go to Source
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- The future of Edtech in Africa
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- Open Call for Submissions: What are the Greatest Challenges in Promoting Literacy with ICT?
- What Are the Knowns and Unknown in m-Education?
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019