Role of Stakeholders in the edTech Ecosystem in Kenya
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Education is not just the responsibility of school leaders and teachers. Education involves different stakeholders who play a role directly or indirectly.Some of the key stakeholders in the edTech ecosystem are; Learners (kids and grownups), teachers, publishers, tech entrepreneurs and developers, Government and its parastatals including Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, Parents, School owners, board […]
Go to Source
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- eLA14 – A Turning Point for African Economies
- Do Not Underestimate the Online Learning Investment
- What Are The Top 6 Barriers to ICT4Edu Success in Secondary Schools?
- What Are the Knowns and Unknown in m-Education?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020